2 Iqra Aziz (Actor/Actress) Disclaimer: As an encyclopedia, pakpedia.pk's articles contains shared information which has collected from different websites, all references are mentioned bellow. Article Upload Date: Mon 20 Nov 2017 Ads Share On ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Personal Name: Iqra Aziz Alternate name: Iqra In Urdu: اقرا عزیز Famous As: Mehru from drama Deewana Nationality: Pakistani Residence: Karachi Education: Bachelors Religion: Islam Profession: Acting Height: 5 ft 6 in (1.7 m) Hair color: Black Eye color: Brown Weight: 55 kg Awards : Hum Award for best television sensation female Born Family Career Serial & Movies Professional Work At Hum awards With Bestie Noor Hassan In a morning show Nice Click from a Shoot With her sister She is definitely declared as the new Sensation of the Pakistan Drama Industry a...
Entertainment Desk Published: October 29, 2018 8 SHARES SHARE TWEET EMAIL PHOTO: FAKHRE ALAM/TWITTER Singer Fakhr-e-Alam, who has been journeying across the globe as part of his project called Mission Parwaaz , has been detained at the Russian airport. The message was shared by noted TV actor Faysal Quraishi on Twitter. “Please tweet on my behalf,” the message read. “I am detained at Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk airport because my visa expired by 2 hours and date changed.” Alam further added that he is being forced to return to Japan. “I cannot go to Japan because I had single entry visa. I appeal to Pakistan’s government to request Russian government to allow me to continue my journey to Alaska.” He further added, “I don’t want to give up Mission Parwaaz . I need Pakistan’s support to carry on our flag to finish this. I have been in a room without food or water. No Wi-Fi. They didn’t give me my phone for 6 hours.” According to Express News , Fore...
The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum heist remains the largest private property theft in American history — and its last surviving link has just slipped through the authorities' fingers. David L Ryan/The Boston Globe via Getty Images An empty frame where Rembrandt’s The Storm on the Sea of Galilee , circa 1633, once was. On March 18, 1990, two thieves disguised as policemen broke into a Boston art museum, tied up a guard, and stole 13 paintings right off the walls. The infamous Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum heist has since been hailed one of the most devastating thefts of private property in art history. Decades later, $500 million worth of masterpieces — Rembrandts, Vermeers, and sketches by Degas — are still missing. In the aftermath of the heist, authorities considered a complex web of suspects, but the investigation ultimately failed to pin the crime on anyone in particular. Now, the last alleged and surviving link to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum heist, the no...
Comments
Post a Comment